We look forwards to welcoming you as our patients and thank you for respecting the recommendations and guidelines of the Federal Office of Public Health.
We kindly ask patients that have one or more of the symptoms listed below to primarily contact us by phone:
- Acute respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain)
- Fever (unrelated to any other illness)
- Sudden loss of smell and/or taste
Regulations for companions
- Whenever possible, please wait outside.
- One accompanying person is allowed per patient, if support is absolutely needed. This applies to children, patients without sufficient knowledge of German as well as people with sensory or cognitive limitations.